Saturday, March 7, 2009

Zoo



On Friday, we had so much fun meeting some friends at the zoo. We saw "a wot" of animals, and then had a picnic before we left.




The first place that we went was to pet the goats. Eli would not get near them. So I went in with Ethan. I stood Ethan up on the ground and he immediately went in to pet one. Then Eli decided that he at least needed to be as brave as his baby brother.



Eli was NOT in a picture taking mood. We were lucky to get these.



This is how Ethan spent most of the time at the zoo...spleeping.



When he woke up we were letting Eli feed the fish and ducks. Eli actually wanted to take this picture in front of the lovely green water.


Ethan then got to go with us into the Wild Bird Walk About. Eli takes after his mommy and was scared to death. I was very proud of myself for holding on to the stick and letting birds walk on my arm. Eli was squating and had his hands over his head and face from the moment we walked in. Ethan on the other hand was reaching for them everytime I moved them close to him on the stick. That must be why he got bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment