Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Catching Up

I'm so behind! It seems like we have been going nonstop all summer, which is not far from the truth. To catch up I'm just going to have to just post some of my favorite pics from all summer.



The first week that school was out for the summer was VBS. We all had such a good time. The first two pics are from two mornings before VBS started in my classroom. I was actually Eli's teacher, and I loved my class. They were the cutest and so fun.

During that week, Michael, Eli, and I also went to the Gladewater Rodeo with Abi, Poppy, and Henry.

One day, after Eli had gotten a hair cut, he wanted me to spike his hair. Then he took several silly pics for me.
I was so glad that Stephani came over one evening with Noah. I had such a good time visiting with her, and I think the boys had fun playing. Ethan and Noah were making a good team.
The morning after that we left for Houston. Soooo many Houston pics to come...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment