Friday, August 14, 2009


Finally...more of the story. :)
The day after we got home from Houston, we had to repack for SOAR in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Eli loves going to SOAR, and he really loved the hotel this year. We had such a great group go, and we had such a good time. Eli was especially glad that Abi, Zack, and Jordan got to go.


We went a day early to go to the Ranger's game. Eli was in a rare picture taking mood. I'm going to have to post most of them, because they all make me laugh.

LOL!!! I had never seen Michael pose silly before. If I ever need a laugh, I can just go look through these pics.
The next morning, we went to the mall for shopping and lunch before SOAR began. Zack took Eli on the carousal.
In between sessions we got to play some Wii at the SOAR villages big screens.

The second day of SOAR, there was a long break, so we went to Six Flags. Eli had fun riding all the rides for his age, and Ethan even got to ride some too.

I couldn't believe that Ethan got to ride these airplanes, but he had so much fun. He thought he was a big boy.
Ethan enjoyed Eli's popcorn chicken while Eli was riding the rollercoaster.


That day was also July 2nd, Uncle Zack's birthday, so when they got back from Six Flags (Mommy, Abi, Eli, and Ethan left early). We have Zack his cookie cake. I think that Eli looks so much like Zack in this picture.
I only had one picture from the actual SOAR conference. We really did go, and we heard some wonderful messages about fellowship along with this fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment