Sunday, March 29, 2009

Golfing with Grandaddy


Eli loves to go play golf with his Grandaddy. Actually, I don't really know which one of them enjoys it more. I even got to go play (and by play I mean take pictures, drive the cart, and hit a few balls) with them one day over spring break, and it was pretty fun. Hopefully Eli will continue to play, so he can teach his mommy and daddy. I wouldn't even mind if he made a profession out of it.



Right now, Eli plays with two clubs that Grandaddy had cut off and fixed just for him. He has a putter and a club that is used for everything else. I think that his favorite part is putting, but on this day he had a lot of fun hitting the ball as far as he could and then racing the cart to it to hit it again. Thankfully, we were at Big Sandy, the course was not that crowded, and Eli was able to play a lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment