Monday, March 23, 2009

Ok. So I'm going to skip a couple of posts. We may come back to them, but I just couldn't wait to post these pictures.
We had the boys pics taken last Wednesday evening. The photographer, Jessica Eubanks, had 5 week old live bunnies, and I took one of each boys' Easter outfits. Eli was too nervouse about the bunnies to take a good picture with them, and Ethan felt so bad, had a runny nose, and was so sleepy by the time we got to those pics. But before and after bunny pics I think we got some good ones. I only have these two back yet, but I can't wait to see the rest!

I absolutely love this picture of Ethan. I don't know what else to say. :)

This collage of Eli and Maddie is my favorite. The day before we had the pics taken, we went to play with Tiffany & Maddie. Eli & Maddie started making silly faces at each other in the car with Tiffany. Any time that Maddie gets upset now, Eli will make a silly face, and she just bursts out laughing. It is so cute. Eli went on and on making silly faces and poses here, and she did too. I just loved watching them. Even Michael said, "I could watch that all day long." I'm so glad that Jessica kept her camera out and captured it. They're so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment